Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Roll Call for sept. 23rd- 29th

we would love to meet some good , fun people . let us know if your gonna be there!!!!!



Roll Call for sept. 23rd- 29th


I won%26#39;t be in Vegas then. But I will be on a cruise!!! SO I felt the need to respond. Have a great time in Vegas!



Roll Call for sept. 23rd- 29th


I will be there. A fun weekend with just my parents %26amp; I. Also, a getaway weekend from hubby %26amp; child.






Hever (staying at Excalibur) and I (staying at MGM) will both be around that week, we PM%26#39;d about meeting up but never actually decided anything (usual indecisive Brits).





So I think there%26#39;s a few of us around, enough for a M%26amp;G. I%26#39;m out of time to organise it because I actually leave the UK tomorrow (it%26#39;s a long holiday) and I%26#39;m not sure how much time I%26#39;ll get on the forum once we start our travels.





But if someone else wants to pick a day %26amp; time that week, post it up on the forum with ';M%26amp;G'; in the title and I%26#39;ll do a quick search - then if I can make it, I%26#39;ll be along!!!!





Nev%26#39;7




Nevada.........have a great holiday (lucky you going tomorrow).



Wishing you a safe journey.



Might see you in Vegas.........still trying to think of a place for a M%26amp;G??




I will be there Sept 23-27 for work. Staying at Bellagio.




My boyfriend and I will be arriving the 25th and leaving the 30th (staying at Caesar%26#39;s and the Hilton). We%26#39;re going on the NightTours club crawl on Thursday the 27th. That would be a great M%26amp;G event!!!



LuvBreezes

No comments:

Post a Comment