Sunday, April 15, 2012

Coast to Coast Tickets...has anyone used them before?

My husband oredered tickets thru Coast to Coast for the Ellen Degeneres show at Ceasars Palace in November. They were horribly expensive, and we haven%26#39;t received them yet. He chose the %26#39;2 day express%26#39; shipping, but they told him they won%26#39;t be shipped to us until a much later date.





We spent over $700 for 2 tickets with the shipping, and service charges. I know, ridiculous, but that%26#39;s a whole different subject. I just want to know if I should be concerned. I am thinking about denying the charge on my credit card since I do not have anything tangible in my possession yet, and when we ordered them, it eluded to the fact that we would get them in two days. That was 12 days ago. What do you think?





Please don%26#39;t comment on how much we paid for the tickets, and how foolish you might think that is........that really isn%26#39;t what I need advice on right now.





Thanks.



Coast to Coast Tickets...has anyone used them before?


Anybody?



Coast to Coast Tickets...has anyone used them before?


Wow, definately put the credit card company on notice. Cancel Cancel. Book through the venue directly and I have left off my comment.LOL




Thanks. Anybody else? Oh, thanks for holding back too. lol.




go to the caesars palace website, under entertainment.



on nov 15, the comedy festival, one of the venue%26#39;s is ellen%26#39;s big



show or something of the sort at 730 pm. if that%26#39;s what you are looking for they are selliing for approx $55 total.



please check out.



melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment