Sunday, April 15, 2012

elton john seating

I am able to get seats in the 2nd Mezz section 611...if you are looking at the stage it is on the left. Can anyone tell me if these are any good.



elton john seating


bump



Anyone help?



elton john seating


Left is good. If you sat right in the lower area you could only see



Eltons hair, since your view would be a big red piano.




No matter where you sit the acoustics are fantastic but we did 2nd Mezz centre for Celine last year and I would have preferred to be lower. From that height you rely on the screens to see the details of the performer and to be honest if you are nervous of heights it%26#39;s a little freaky at first when you sit down with all the red in the theatre and the angle of the seats ( but hey I can get dizzy on the merry go round lol)



Long story short - I%26#39;m sitting rear orch section 400 Nov 5th for Elton this year. It%26#39;s definitely not cheap and I ';hope'; it%26#39;s worth it. No matter where you end up sitting hope you enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment