Thursday, April 19, 2012

FINALLY! 21 days and counting!

Made my FIRST EVER trip to Vegas in May and loved it so much, within 24 hours of returning home booked my 2nd trip! Heading out October 11th and staying at the MGM. Gambled on the penny and nickel slots so much on the last trip, MGM is comping my room and all food this trip! It%26#39;s amazing what us low rollers can get!

Counting down the days until I board that beautiful Allegiant flight to Vegas!

FINALLY! 21 days and counting!

You are so lucky, I have got 7 months to go!!

FINALLY! 21 days and counting!

luvs2binmexico.....are you going to Camille%26#39;s M %26amp; G on the 12th?? Hope you have a good trip!


CO - I am hoping to go to the M %26amp; G on the 12th. Waiting until it gets a little closer to travel time so I can be sure. I am more of a reader when it comes to this forum, doubt anyone would have a clue as to who I am, but I would like to attend so I can put faces to all the names that provide the great information on here.


24 days to go for us---mabe we%26#39;ll run into each other, your only down the strip aways from us, we%26#39;ll be at Paris!! How long you staying? Hope you win lots of $$$. We are slot players too.


luvs2binmexico: Was surpised when the Aladdin used to comp two penny players for 5 nights w/ food; Planet Hollywood threw us a buffet and free room last time. Moving over to Ballys in 33 days for this trip; they gave us 2 nights free and the other three for $200 total. Starting over in the player%26#39;s club hierarchy, but time to give the Harrahs group some business, as Planet Hollywood stands alone and doesn%26#39;t seem to want to comp anything. Figuring we%26#39;ll just mainly gamble at Harrahs properties and see what happens at checkout. Also counting the days til October 22 ; just got tickets last Saturday for Elton John on the 25th of October!!!!!Arriving the day OJ goes back to court lol. Enjoy your stay; winning money is always a plus when your being comped lol.Win win win.


39 days and counting for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sher


luvs2binmexico said, '; doubt anyone would have a clue as to who I am';. Why don%26#39;t you give us a clue and fill in some of your profile? Ducky and I have a campaign going to get as many people as we can to give us a clue as to who they are. I would love it, if you could make the M%26amp;G on the 12th. There are no obligations. Stop in, say ';hi';, leave if you are bored or have other more pressing plans.

CO, thanks for the support in giving luvs2b a heads up on the M%26amp;G.

I play mostly pennys, too. Just lots and lots of them.

Camille


Camille,

Okay, I went and added some info to my profile. I%26#39;ll try to get some pictures posted soon. I%26#39;m sure I won%26#39;t be bored at the M %26amp; G, I just get nervous meeting new people. I am going to make every effort to come to meet everyone! How far is Ballys from the MGM? I look forward to it. Thanks for the push!


luvs2b, that%26#39;s great. You fall in age right between my 2 daughters. I know you don%26#39;t have any photos of yourself up, but the two views you did post are breathtaking.

Thanks. Ducky will be happy, too.

Camille

  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment