Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is this Big Elvis?

New pic added to see if I saw Big Elvis and didn%26#39;t know it.



I expected a big guy. We saw this Elvis at Harrah%26#39;s lounge. Someone recently posted Elvis lost weight. Is this him? I forgot Bill%26#39;s and Harrah%26#39;s might be connected.



Dot



Is this Big Elvis?


Where am I looking?



Is this Big Elvis?


click on my name.




OMG........yuck! I never saw B.E., but if this is him........yikes!!




Um, no.




THank you. I assumed Big Elvis would have real hair.




Dot, check out this website. I haven%26#39;t had a chance to really look at it, because it is new. But you will certainly get to see what Big Elvis looks like.





http://www.bigelvis.biz/





Camille




The picture in your profile is Medium Elvis.




LOL! Artemus!





Camille




Thanks Camille,



Real hair that more like it? this Elvis had a microphone in his hand.I had no idea who he was.




I looked at the site and it has a lot of info about him,video clips, pictures and you can purchase t-shirts, hats etc with his pic %26amp; logo on them. In one of the video clips with a newsreporter, he claims his Mom had an affair with Elvis and he%26#39;s his son. DNA was done and the result was.....:-). We enjoyed his show. A fun site to view.... thanks Camille.

No comments:

Post a Comment