Sunday, April 15, 2012

Has anyone flown to LV from Atlantic City recently?

I was wondering how the parking situation is working out at the Atlantic City airport. I understand they are building a new parking deck out front and all they have to offer if long term parking. How much additional time should we allow for parking and the shuttles?



Has anyone flown to LV from Atlantic City recently?


There is plenty of long-term parking at the AC Airport, and I think it%26#39;s still relatively cheap ($4 day?). The parking lot is right in front of the terminal, so you don%26#39;t even need a shuttle unless you have an unmanageable amount of luggage. Security will allow you to pull up and unload your stuff as long as you have someone to stay with it while the other parks the car.



Good luck,



LuvBreezes



Has anyone flown to LV from Atlantic City recently?


Yep, I just did this flight in early August. Everyone is parking on the open lot past the new parking building (at least we were in August), but it%26#39;s not worth waiting all day for the shuttle that we never saw anyway. It was only a 10 minute hike, and that was from the farthest corner of the lot that we got stuck with.





Good flight, too. Spirit is bare-bones (ie, pack yer own snacks), but the plane was comfortable and on time. And ACY is worlds easier to deal with than PHL.




Thanks LuvBreezes for the idea of dropping off the bags...good one!! Maltese Falcon Thanks for the heads-up on Spirit. Never flown with Spirit before and we definately will take our own snacks!! Do they have movies on the flights or should I take my dvd player? Thanks so much.





moms




No movies and parking was $6 bucks a day in June.





Nice new planes to Vegas though.




I took this flight 9/6 and 9/9. I was dropped off so parking wasn%26#39;t an issue. The flight got us in 40 mins early to Vegas and got us home ONE HOUR early to AC. I was amazed. Bring an IPOD or a personal DVD for the plane no entertainment whatsoever other than your fellow passengers. Actually, if they have spent enough time in the airport bar before the plane leaves they are all very entertaining.





Seating wasn%26#39;t any tighter than any other plane. And amazingly, the first v-k I have gone on and returned from and not gotten sick. I always seem to get sick from the plane once I am home. And I couldn%26#39;t beat $48 each way for a non-stop flight!


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment