Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time to Kill

We have a 2 1/2 hr. layover in vegas. should I plan on just staying at the airport or is there something really close by to do? It%26#39;s late at night (9:30 to midnight). any ideas?



Time to Kill


By the time you get off of your plane, find your next gate, etc that is not alot of time to kill. I would not exit through security, where the lines at Mc Carran can be 45-60 minutes long. Grab some food and a couple of drinks and it will be time to board your next flight.



Time to Kill


Security lines at McCarran can be crazy at any hour of the day. You%26#39;ll need longer than a 2 1/2 layover to leave the airport, do anything worthwhile and have enough time to make your flight.





GoodBeer%26#39;s advice is sound.




LOOK for the slot machines




Go to the bar..have a couple and gamble at the machines..you have to line up for your next flight more than a half hour before...I know it is sad...I have done it...and really almost cried...but I want to stay here..can the rest of you go on to Washinton without me? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment