Wednesday, April 18, 2012

$4.99 Steak Binion's?

Has anyone had the $4.99 steak at Binion%26#39;s? Is it true that is is $4.99?



$4.99 Steak Binion's?


anyone :(



$4.99 Steak Binion's?


Since you are a bit impatient ( in my opinion) for an answer, I can only tell you that there is a sign out in front of Binions for a steak special of some sort in their coffee shop and it may be indeed be $4.99 ( all I remember is that it was quite inexpensive , so that sounds about right). We, however, have never tried it,because most folks who report here find it a bit tough- I%26#39;m guessing it%26#39;s the same ';institutional quality'; top sirloin they offer as part of their steak and egg special, which is also about that price depending on how early in the day you get there ( graveyard overnight- wee hours price is lowest ).





We tend to stick with the Prime Rib specials that are found in several places Downtown, including Magnolias at Four Queens, Bay City diner at Golden Gate and also at the Coffee Shop ( It may be called Market St, I%26#39;m forgetting) at California. That one is $6.99 I believe and includes a salad bar and cherries jubilee for dessert. I seem more confident of getting an edible piece of beef with the Prime Ribs, which obviously are not really ';prime';, but at least are less likely to be tough. At any rate, you will see the steak special advertised at Binions doorway without a doubt. Tony Roma%26#39;s at Fremont has some specials too, but I think those get mixed reviews for quality too. I think California%26#39;s Prime Rib is the best deal of those I%26#39;ve listed, at least I%26#39;ve found it so, both for the size of the cut and the overall quality of the meal.




No, but if you want a decent steak try Binion%26#39;s Ranch Steak house.




LOL ';bit impatient '; you hit the nail on the head... im like a kid in a candy store. This is our first time going to LV and im getting excited, ill be there on the 27th of September, Sorry about that :)




thanks for the advice, ill try the California%26#39;s Prime Rib




My fiance had it in January. It was good, he had no complaints.





I would agree with Magnolia%26#39;s and the Golden Gate. Both have good food at reasonable prices. We%26#39;ve never tried the steak at the California. We may have to next month.




';Is it true that is is $4.99?';





No it%26#39;s not true. It%26#39;s $4.95

No comments:

Post a Comment