Wednesday, April 18, 2012

';Customers of Size'; on SW Airlines - Just How Sizeable??

Hi all -





DH and I are flying to LV next month out of Philly on Southwest Airlines, and are aware of their Customers of Size policy. I am wondering if I need to set aside some extra vacation $$ to purchase an extra seat at the airports. If you%26#39;re a woman who%26#39;s been asked to buy the extra seat, can you give me an idea of how sizeable you are? I%26#39;ll start - I am 5%26#39;8'; and generally wear a size 22, sometimes 20. I keep thinking that if I wear a pair of really tight jeans that I can camouflage the hips...? I don%26#39;t need a seatbelt extender and can generally fit into the seats with the armrest down, but I%26#39;ve heard lately that if your hips touch both armrests then you have to buy the extra seat, and in a 17+'; seat my hips would definitely touch.





Any comments?? I appreciate any info. Thanks very much!



';Customers of Size'; on SW Airlines - Just How Sizeable??


From their website:



southwest.com/travel_center/cos_guidelines.h…



Customers who are unable to lower the armrests (the definitive boundary between seats) and/or who compromise any portion of adjacent seating should proactively book the number of seats needed during initial reservations. This purchase serves as a notification of an unusual seating need and allows us to process a refund of the additional seating cost after travel (provided the flight doesn’t oversell). Most importantly, it ensures that all onboard have access to safe and comfortable seating.



See how easy that was?



';Customers of Size'; on SW Airlines - Just How Sizeable??


DrVegas





You don%26#39;t have to be rude about it...




Did not seem rude to me!




Man this forum is uptight today.



Jubilees... please explain how I was being rude... eh?




';See how easy that was';





just seems a bit snarky. If it wasn%26#39;t then I apologize... like you said it has been uptight. Sorry if it was taken out of context.




Vegasdragon says to himself.



Be nice! don%26#39;t take the troll bait.



Ignore the post !



Ignore the post!




Glad everybody watched their spelling or this would have become volatile. lol




zzzZZZZZZZzzzzz




vegasdragon



why would you think this a troll? I myself am worrying if DH is going to pass muster on SW. Boy this is a very nasty board today




Dr. Vegas - not all Canadians say ';eh'; just as I am sure not all Americans say ';huh'; lol...





an attempt to lighten this board up a bit...


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment