Thursday, April 19, 2012

airtran vs southwest are they close in comparison

we have a flight booked with airtran, and have never used airtran before and im wondering about the service, are they about the same as southwest ? or better





189$ rt ns flights both way%26#39;s, so im not expecting a whole lot..



airtran vs southwest are they close in comparison


I%26#39;ve flown with them back when they went direct from DFW to LAS, no complaints, I%26#39;d prefer to use them over Southwest.



airtran vs southwest are they close in comparison


Better. They have entertainment at least (XM Radio) and a Business Class cabin with easy upgrades often available at check-in. (Although I%26#39;ve never flown them to Las Vegas, might be tougher to upgrade going there?)




Airtran is better they fly 2 types of aircraft 737-700 %26amp; 717-200 and as Irishfan stated they have business class,less of a cattle call atmosphere lol.




one of my son%26#39;s has a fear of flying so i was hoping this would be better than sw.. im feeling a lot better about airtran



thanks..viva las vegas




At check-in Airtran offered me an upgrade to buisness class for $40 extra. It was my birthday so I got it for a two hour flight.



We ended up stuck on the ground for an hour and a half. I drank $20 worth of my upgrade in that time.





Don%26#39;t sweat your decision.


  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment