Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crocs - where can I buy the latest designs in Vegas

Hi,





Having trouble getting the style of croc I like - sassari (black/black) and capri (celery/white) in the UK and online. Where do you think would sell these in Vegas?





Any help would be appreciated xx



Crocs - where can I buy the latest designs in Vegas


The forum search is a wonderful tool. It took me all of five seconds to find this:





鈥ripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k11209鈥?/a>





Several other relevant threads there too.



Crocs - where can I buy the latest designs in Vegas


Bravo blagger - you%26#39;ve done it again!




Dillards Department store in the Fashion Show Mall carries them, and ther is also a Kiosk in the mall that has a great selection of styles, sizes and colors.




I have just returned and was told I would find them everywhere. In fact I could not find them anywhere! I got mine in LA instead!




I%26#39;m sorry, but those things are just hysterical looking!!





2-fer



:o)




Thanks normandog I will check that out :)




I%26#39;ll sell you these%26gt;



I%26#39;ve got other colors too.




lol Hitchhiker - not the style I was looking for but thanks for the offer




I went to LV with the intentions of finding the nicer style crocs (not the big garden clogs that everyone seems to hate) specifically the capri too. I could not find them anywhere! The kiosks only sell the clogs and the mary janes and maybe scutes. But the nice ones were nowhere to be found! I finally found mine at a Journeys shoe store in NY! Maybe there is a Journeys in LV?

No comments:

Post a Comment