Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to surprise my fiance?!

Hey!

I have booked our trip to Vegas for April 08 we go from the 17th the 24th, I am not convinced it is for long enough!!

Anyway, we are going out there to check out Wynn again and make some final plans for our wedding. My fiance thinks I am just going with my Mum but for his Christmas present I have paid for him to come too.

I am really stuck for a way to tell him/ give him the present! He ALWAYS guesses what his present is so I want something to be under the tree...any thoughts or ideas or something anyone else has done would be REALLY appreciated,

thanks so much!

How to surprise my fiance?!

Maybe the Wynn can send you a special card.

I know when they sent their special offer to me for $149 or so, it was a very nice card with my name on it. That under the tree might be just the thing to make him smile....

How to surprise my fiance?!

If they won%26#39;t do it, I%26#39;m sure you can create your own, or have one done. Something up to the Wynn standards!


Maybe a T-Shirt with a Wynn logo, or any other Las Vegas souvenir, with a note attached????


Maybe make a basket with all kinds of LV themed things, cards, a picture of the welcome sign, dice, picture of a slot machine. And then you can put his plane ticket in there and a home-made ';voucher'; for the Wynn?


Here%26#39;s what I%26#39;d do...

Check out ebay (always my first point of call in any emergency!). I noticed that people are selling chips, cards and souvenir stuff from Las Vegas in general and some Wynns in particular. Either buy up a few things to make up a present basket or put a single Wynn%26#39;s poker chip in a watch gift box under the tree. That should fool him!

Good luck!

Jo


Thank you all so much! I think the getting hold of Vegas bits is a great idea and making him a little selection box, thank you so much!! xxxx


I live in Berkshire and will be back in Vegas Dec 1-6th. If there%26#39;s anything you want me to pick up while I%26#39;m there, PM me and let me know. I could post it to you when we return. ;)


I bought a guide to Vegas book and put the travel itinerary with our names on it inside the book casually. I put the whole thing in a bag and I took my SO out for dinner and drinks and pushed it across the table to him while we were waiting for our appetizer. He was like ';oh baby, a Vegas book- you know we can%26#39;t go right now...'; I just smiled and waited until he read the piece of paper.


How about a deck of cards wrapped up with little toy plane?

Well, it%26#39;s not over the top but it%26#39;s inexpensive...lol


Love that picture Gabby...it%26#39;s how I feel after walking the strip!!!

  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment