Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Restaurants under $200/couple?

We are going with friends and they want to keep dinner at no more than $200/ for the two of them. I had wanted to go to Mon Ami Gabi - will this fit their price range? Any other suggestions for this price range?

I also want to go to Michael Mina - but I%26#39;m thinking this will be more than they want to pay - is that a fair assumption?

Restaurants under $200/couple?

What type of food are you guys interested in? Car access? Are you guys including alcoholic drinks in this budget?

Mon Ami Gabi should be totally fine for under 200/couple with a few drinks IMO.

Restaurants under $200/couple?

If they only had one drink apiece or no drinks, they could do Prime at Bellagio, Olives, Hugo%26#39;s Cellar and most anywhere else that is good for $200 for the two of them. If you are only going to do one special night, there are many places that are much better than Mon Ami Gabi.


I agree with being able to find a ';specialer'; place than MAG.


I was at Hugo%26#39;s Cellar last week -- one single malt, 2 soft drinks, one steak and crab legs, one prime rib, 2 desserts -- tab with tip was $185.


A few of places I%26#39;ve had great meals at for under $200 a couple: Bouchon, Mix, Emerils, Daniel Boulud, Mesa Grill, Olives, and SW and yes, Mon Ami Gabi (the service was awesome.)


Here are some menus:

http://www.usmenuguide.com/hugoscellar.html

http://www.usmenuguide.com/michaelmina.htm

http://www.usmenuguide.com/monamigabi.html

http://www.usmenuguide.com/danielboulud.htm

I always enjoyed my meals at Hugo%26#39;s. I was not thrilled with MAG. The food was just o.k.-nothing more. You can do better.


Want it to be on the strip. No car, walk - or taxi.

French, Italian, American, seafood.

I think they want alcohol to be part of that $200.

Where is Hugo%26#39;s?


Also, I%26#39;m thinking for it to come in at about $100/pp, entrees need to be in the @25-30 range - correct?


Hugos is downtown at the 4 Queens (planning on going there in February but it has taken me a while to get around to it since it%26#39;s not on the strip.)


I want to stick to the Strip. So Hugo%26#39;s would be out.

  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment