Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Earl Turner

Hi,I will be in Las Vegas this weekend (Sept 21-24th) and woujld love to see Earl Turner. I thought I saw that he was performing there,but now I cant find where. Does anyone know. He use to go by ';E.T.'; Earl Turner...anyone,help! Thanksk,Dot



Earl Turner


He had been at Palace Station for a while but that engagement ended. I think he does a show here and there since. You can try Google. I know he has a website and it may have more information about where he is performing these days.



Earl Turner


Thanks for your quick reply! I did check his website,but its to current. I thought I saw a few weeks ago that he would be there (and I thought it was the Palace),but cant find it now,so I guess I will miss him again! I use to dance to his band in Shreveport years ago,and would love to hear him again! Thanks again,Dot




He was playing at New Orleans Harrah%26#39;s in the last few weeks, but don%26#39;t see him on their website. Don%26#39;t know if his stint there is over or not. We saw him here a couple of years, ago, pre-Katrina and thoroughly enjoyed his show.





Camille




Thanks Camille,I saw where he was there on his website,but nothing for him in Sept or after..sure would love to see him.Dot




I emailed Earl after I posted this...I just received an email from him saying hes not in Vegas now.:( Oh well..I thought it was great of him to answer my email though,and so promptly! Hes a great guy,and if you have never heard him and hes anywhere near you,go see him! Dot


  • ink cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment