Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rio room prices

Went on Harrahs website and could not believe the room rates at the Rio was only $69 in October! Is Las Vegas dead in October or is the low price because Rio is off the strip?



Rio room prices


Its the offstrip thing. Conventioneers will book up every room on the strip and all the hotels near the convention center and skip Rio and Gold Coast all the time. It%26#39;s their loss!



Rio room prices


DH stayed at the Rio last year during a convention. He says the rooms are huge and would love to stay there again. There is a shuttle that runs regularly between the Rio and Bally%26#39;s / Harrah%26#39;s.




Rio rates vary widely. At busy times it can get up over $200/night. I love the rooms there, if you can get a good deal I would definitely consider it.




Stratton, is there another part to your TR?




Rio this December for me. Weekend rate 3 nights is $330 for two people. Pretty good me thinks.




Thats an average of the three (hot deals)




I love the Rio and stay there whenever possible. I looked for the $69 rate and they are gone already! I%26#39;ll keep checking.




The RIO have great rates depending on the time you go. I go all the time in December, prices alittle more because of convention time but the rooms are well worth it. All the hotels I have stayed at these are the biggest. Best size for the money.




I love the Rio! Definitely jump on any Hot Deals you can get. Place is fabulous for the price you%26#39;re getting.


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment