Sunday, April 15, 2012

What to wear at Rosemarys Restaurant for lunch?

Can you wear docker shorts and a golf shirt or should you have pants on instead of the shorts?

thanks

What to wear at Rosemarys Restaurant for lunch?

Yes, no

What to wear at Rosemarys Restaurant for lunch?

I have eaten at Rosemary%26#39;s many many times- both of lunch and for dinner. It is one of my favorite restaurants in Vegas. I usually don%26#39;t pay attention to what people are wearing but when I went in August I did make a note of it. There were three people wearing shorts, one woman had on capris and one man was wearing jeans. Nobody wore tees. Most of the women wore skirts/slacks with nice tops (which is what I was wearing)or simple dresses and most of the men wore pants with a polo shirt or shirt with buttons. One man wore a jacket- no tie. The people who wore shorts were not treated any differently from anyone else. People tend to wear clothes that are a little more dressy for dinner.

I hope you are going to be using their lunch coupon. It is really a good deal.

rosemarysrestaurant.com/pdfs/lunch_promo.pdf

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment