Sunday, April 15, 2012

TR September 14 - 17th - FABULOUS TIME! Saturday Night

Okay so I think looking back at my pictures I got some times and dates wrong. It looks like we went to Wynn and Treasure Island and Venetian on the Friday night. I%26#39;m all very confused. But according to the lights outside and my clothing it was Friday night!





Before I go onto Saturday night I should mention if I didn%26#39;t already we hit the giant FAO Schwartz Toy store. I didn%26#39;t think it was all that great. Dh played on the piano for a bit, but it was not as absolutely fabulous as I always thought it was going to be.





We did go back to Wynn on the Saturday and I sure think that fountain beside that restaurant is gorgeous. Wow what a stunning picture I got.





We spent most of the day walking and drinking and gambling but checking out major sites. We decided to hit the Harley Davidson Cafe for dinner and weren%26#39;t disappointed. Pretty neat with the bikes on conveyer belts around the entire restaurant. Big american flag made up of chains. Good meal. I noticed that they put chili or beans on a lot of their food. Nachos, potato skins. We don%26#39;t have there here.





So then we decided then was a good a time as any to go back to the dreaded M %26amp; M store. We didn%26#39;t really want to as we%26#39;d done it on the last trip but our 3 kids asked if we%26#39;d take pictures of it inside and get them something from there. So we went. Did all 4 floors this time as we missed it last time and bought them some stuff and took a bunch of pictures. We hit a beer store on the way back and picked up some new drinks we%26#39;d never seen. Dh has discovered the Miller chill. Apparantly it%26#39;s beer with a lemon/lime flavour to it. He really enjoyed them. I grabbed a mixture of a bunch of differnt drinks I%26#39;ve never had. Some good some really bad. But the Kahlua Toasted Almond were sure good.





So we went back to the hotel to change and have a few drinks and then we went down to the theatre to see Stomp Out Loud. My dh had wanted to see this on the last trip but we couldn%26#39;t make it happen so I booked it before we left with the hotel. I bought the DVD for the kids - we still have to watch it. But the show was PHENOMENAL. We really really liked it. Esecially dh. They didn%26#39;t say a single word, but we were laughing throughout. Unbelievable what they can do with no real instruments. I recommend it.





Then after the show we decided to walk down to NYNY to check it out. We tried to get into the Bar at Times Square for the Duelling pianos but it was JAM PACKED with a lineup so we wandered for a bit, went upstairs to get a couple of NY Pretzels (MAN THEY ARE GOOD) and people watched for some time.





I have to say people sure spiff up at night in VEgas. And there are a LOT, and I mean a LOT of low cut shirts. Some people that look good in them and some not so much. Also the amount of women in HIGH heeled shoes and then end up taking them off and walking barefoot, astounded me.





I think we went to bed around 3 am again. We gambled again in our hotel trying to win SOMETHING and then hit the hay around 3. More to follow, my arm is getting sore.



TR September 14 - 17th - FABULOUS TIME! Saturday Night


jchbn-enjoying your trip report so far...will you be sharing your photos too?



TR September 14 - 17th - FABULOUS TIME! Saturday Night


Yep when our kids were younger we had to hit the M%26amp;M, Harley, and FAO stores....haven%26#39;t been in any of them for a long time though.





I am laughing just thinking about the low cut shirts, because I thought you were going to say and the short skirts. Mr. Ducky couldn%26#39;t tell where a blouse ended and a skirt began one time on a young gal! LOL




TR off to a good start.




I would love to share pics. How do I do that here?

No comments:

Post a Comment