Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lkg for golf partners singles/dbls for Sept 24-28 any day.

Hope to play 3-4 rounds next week when I%26#39;m in in Vegas. I%26#39;m traveling with my wife who does not play. Looking for friendly singles or twosome to join with me for one or more rounds. Not too picky about course, but would like to keep to places reasonably priced. I play in the 90s most of the time. Best scores in the high 80s on rare occasions, but just as many in the low hundreds. Would like to play with similar type players (90s-100s average). Don%26#39;t smoke, nor drink (on the course). I%26#39;m 51, in good shape, about an 18 handicap. I work in the marine industry in Connecticut. Let%26#39;s talk if you think you may be interested. Cell: (203) 526-3972. Or leave a message here.



Lkg for golf partners singles/dbls for Sept 24-28 any day.


DAKOTA46, i would be all over this generous offer except i just had an accident and ended up breaking my left wrist. we%26#39;re going from the 23rd- 29th. thanks anyway and good luck !!!



Lkg for golf partners singles/dbls for Sept 24-28 any day.


I%26#39;m not so sure it%26#39;s such a generous offer, but thanks for your response. Too bad about your wrist. I%26#39;m going back to Vegas again in November. Will be looking for playing partners then, as well. Your wrist should be good then, huh. :-)





I%26#39;m not a big fan of being paired up at the course with a twosome or threesome who I don%26#39;t know. After spending so much $ to play, it really stinks to then get paired with people that are rude and/or obnoxious, which has happened on a number of occasions to me. So, getting the opportunity to communicate a little with potential playing partners ahead of time to make sure we are on the same page might help me get comfortable with them and consequently can make the round that much more enjoyable.





Hope the wrist heals fast.






Even if you won%26#39;t be out in Vegas, do you have any ideas how else I might find golf partners ahead of time in Vegas, BEFORE going to the course?



No comments:

Post a Comment