Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mamma Mia ticket advice or suggestions...

Single person staying at the Mandalay Bay in mid-December. I%26#39;d like to catch the Mamma Mia show one night while there (12/15-12/19) and was hoping someone could share an ';inside scoop'; on how to get cheap, yet good tickets to see the show (?).





Any %26amp; all advice, suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciate.





Thanks in advance!



Gigglewolf



Mamma Mia ticket advice or suggestions...




You just missed a good deal on travelzoo.com---but I think it was only good through Oct. Just keep checking everyday on there, it might have some good deals for shows by then....I%26#39;m waiting for some myself for next month.



Mamma Mia ticket advice or suggestions...


You can click on the banner on this site while they are flashing at the top and those dates are available for $30 off. Great show...you%26#39;ll love it.




Sign up for a free account at goldstarevents.com, check out the discounts there.




I have a deal for 50% off but its only good until Nov 30th. We went last year around the time you are going, left/arrived a drop later and Mama Mia tickets were always on the 1/2 price place, I think thats a slow time so you might have a shot to get them there or sign up at MB%26#39;s website, which is how I got the discount link:



https://res05.mgmmirage.com/cgi-bin/lansaweb?procfun+netsls+netsls+tck+funcparms+IOFRWW(A010):mmedwblast




LOVED this show. We paid $110 for each ticket and were in the 3rd row center. Although I don%26#39;t think there%26#39;s a bad seat in the house so next time I%26#39;d go for the cheaper seats!





Enjoy!





And plan on singing Abba songs for the next few weeks :)




Few weeks? Try months if you have a smart alert cousin who sings Abba songs into your voicemail on a weekly basis!!!



Giggle, In my opinion, all seats will be good. I sat at the end of the front sections and could see very well. Family sat in the rear sections and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment