Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oficially 24 hours to go

We leave in 24 hours for Vegas, non-stop flight from Charlotte NC. Man I have been dying for a vacation. I doubt I will be getting much done at work today.





Vegas here we come!!!



Oficially 24 hours to go


Me too! I leave at 7:55am tomorrow morning. Non stop from St Louis.



Oficially 24 hours to go


I wish you both safe flights and fantabulous holidays. I still have 3 weeks to wait - but I know it will get here and then the next 6 days will pass in a wink and I will be right back here reading the forum and dreaming of when I can return.





Have fun!





Camille




Both of you have a great time in Vegas and win LOTS of money!!!!




i know what you mean LVescape, we fly back Monday morning and the few days we are there will fly by so fast. But heck who needs sleep while in Vegas.




My thoughts exactly NC. I leave Sunday nite. I can sleep on the plane. Btw, my daughter lives in Charlotte...she just turned 21 and is so jealous that MOM gets to go to Vegas instead of her. LOL





She will get her turn.




Well we are taking our daughter out for herr 22nd B-day, took her last year for #21. Her boyfriend is flying over form LA to see her this weekend also. I doubt I will see much of her once he arrives.




lol Ncsooner! Isn%26#39;t that just what a 22 year old wants from her parents for her birthday? A trip to Vegas and not to see the parents until the plane home? (Also which parents paid for! lol)



Just know you are wonderful parents for this present! =)




Probably not, hope you all have a wonderful trip though. I am meeting my b/f there. He is flying in from Dallas Friday. I have a full day to get my shopping out of the way.





He will be at a conference all next week, so I thought I would meet him for the weekend. I haven%26#39;t been to Vegas since %26#39;99.





I am staying at the LV Hilton for my solo night and then NY NY.




The expensive trip was last year when at the last minute I invited her boyfriend to fly out with us from Raleigh at the last minute. That was a very expensive last minute purchased air fare. But she really enjoyed it.





As you can tell I have spoiled my little princess.




Any of you people visiting vegas looking to play golf? I%26#39;ll be there next week looking for a playing partner or twosome to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment