Saturday, April 21, 2012

Treasure Island or Planet H

Going with a group. Most will be staying at TI. I have a great deal at PH Sat-Mon (89/59/59). I%26#39;ve stayed at PH before and know it is really nice. Never been inside of TI, but I%26#39;m sure it is nice. Trying to weigh the extra cost of TI (about $40 more) and being with the group vs. staying at PH and just walking/cabbing down to TI to meet up for group activities.





As there are so many experts on this board, I figured I ask for opinions.





Treasure Island or Planet H


When a group%26#39;s involved and you%26#39;re going to be doing a fair bit of stuff together, I find it generally makes sense to stay at the same hotel, unless you%26#39;ve found a really amazing deal at a far far superior hotel which isn%26#39;t the case here.





I%26#39;d pay the extra and stay at TI.



Treasure Island or Planet H


I would have said stay at PH over TI, but as your friends are staying at TI, I would agree with Blagger it would make sense for you to pay the extra money and stay at TI, cuts out any hassle of walking/cabbing to and from the hotels.





Hope you have a fun trip

No comments:

Post a Comment