Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tip print out coupons when you find them

I found a coupon last week for $10.00 off a Nite Tour Club/Pub tour and didn%26#39;t print it out on Vegas4 Locals and it isn%26#39;t there now. I was hoping to give my girls a gift of clubbing (pay for it for them-all 3 daughters) while we were in Vegas next month. But silly me procrastinated in printing it out. now it%26#39;s gone.





But I plan on sitting with my printer for the next hour and printing out everything that I think I might want before they all disappear.





Just wanted to pass on the hint to others so that they don%26#39;t miss out



too





Marge



Tip print out coupons when you find them


I learned this the hard way too, but for me, it was because I had clicked on so many things to find the link I had no idea how to get back before we traveled.



Tip print out coupons when you find them


My printer is now on overdrive...lol... when I find something or a site that is something interesting I save it to my favorites undera folder I made for Vegas . On here I save items of interest also then I can go back and follow up on them.




hi if you find a coupon for menapause the musical please post it we have been looking for weeks thanks. last year there were 2 for 1 for this show now im looking cant find anything for that show.




Sorry I haven%26#39;t seen anything for that show




thank you anyway good luck in your search.




Where do you find the coupons? I%26#39;ve missed those so far. 5 weeks to my first LV trip!




Go to Vegas4locals.com. They have lots of discount coupons. Las Vegas Advisor also has a few that you can get without joining.




I have gotten show tickets from Broadwaybox.com. They have shows for New York,and other cities including Las Vegas. We got a good deal on tickets for LeReve. Good Luck, We will be in Vegas in 7 weeks!!!





Deb




Marge, if you read Stratton%26#39;s comments on the night pub crawl, you might not be disappointed you missed out on that coupon. He said it was totally not worth it.





Camille




Camille:





I know, I was waiting for the rest of his review to find out what he didn%26#39;t like about it. I also did not want to miss out on the other coupons that I wanted to use and thought I%26#39;d let everyone know that they should not wait to print them out if they plan on using any.





23 day to our M %26amp; G...yippee!!!! can%26#39;t wait





Marge


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment