Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Andre's restaurant

I was just wondering if there is alot of difference in the two Andre%26#39;s restaurants, I have noticed that when people recommend Andre%26#39;s they always seem to write ';downtown'; after it. Is this because the one in the Monte Carlo is inferior in someway?

Andre's restaurant

The downtown one is the original, just seems to have a little more ambiance to it.

It%26#39;s been awhile since Iv%26#39;e been to the Monte one, personally I really didn%26#39;t notice a big difference in food quality or service. .

Andre's restaurant

The restaurant at MC is perfectly ok, in fact it%26#39;s more than that, it%26#39;s very good indeed, but the original Downtown Andre%26#39;s has a unique very special romantic ambience. If it%26#39;s a special meal for two then definitely make the effort to go Downtown, if it%26#39;s a larger party then it%26#39;s not such a big deal.


I would go with the one downtown. I think it is much nicer.


We haven%26#39;t been to the one downtown, but the one at the MC was very nice and had excellent food.


I prefer the downtown location, if I didn%26#39;t go there I%26#39;d go to Alize at the Palms.


Is there a difference in price?


You can compare the menus and prices for the original(downtown), the one at the MC and Alize at this site:

http://andrelv.com/original/

I definitely prefer the one downtown.

  • beauty blog
  • web hosting plans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment