Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We leave Wednesday!

So excited for my first trip to LV... some of you have seen my other posts... we%26#39;ll be celebrating our 10th anniversary on Thursday with a vow renewal at Graceland Wedding Chapel and dinner at Rosemary%26#39;s... staying at Bellagio... Zumanity tix for Fri... nite tours on Sat... I CAN%26#39;T WAIT! Any last minute tips/advice?!



We leave Wednesday!


Have a wonderful time!



We leave Wednesday!


Advice- just win big and then come back and tell us how you did it! Have a wonderful time. I am sure you are going to love your dinner at Rosemary%26#39;s- almost everyone does. Happy Anniversary!!




Thanks waltrip!




Thanks VP03




Happy #10 !!!! I am leaving in 10 days and share your exitement. I feel like how my 9 year old daughter feels at Christmas. Bellagio will be awesome! There is something for everyone. You can shop, eat, gamble, enjoy the pool ect.... The list goes on and on. You will love seeing all the fabulous hotels. Pack some good walking shoes. Enjoy!




Are you kidding... I%26#39;m packing ALL my shoes! Walking shoes by day... grrrrrr grrrrr shoes for evening (with flip flops in my purse... ha!)




You sound like me. I have ALREADY picked out the grrrr shoes for dinner and our KA show and the not so grrr shoes for some serious walking. Have a blast!!!!!!!




CONGRATULATIONS on the big 1-0!! My DH and I celebrated our 10th in Las Vegas, too! October 20th we%26#39;ll be back celebrating our 23rd anniversary! Have a GREAT time, and looking forward to the TR when you return!!



Again, CONGRATS!




Be sure to report on Nite Tours, I may consider for December. Have Fun!!




Have fun, win big, and just soak it all in!!!! Congrats on your anniversary! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment