Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Stratosphere Attraction!!!!!

This just in!!!!





The Strat has come up w/ a new attraction which will surely appeal to all folks, young and old, alike.





They officially hired the ';West Sahara Dragons'; (you know, the gang that throws tourists off the observation deck ) and have created a bungee type ';ride';. Now, before they throw you off, one of the members, (';Blade';, I think) safely hooks you up to a new state of the art ';bungee'; cord, and...........WOOSH.........over the side you go!!!! Wow........ THIS SOUNDS LIKE TONS OF FUN!!!





Plus, every tourist going for ';the plunge'; gets a free t-shirt and is made an honorary ';Dragon'; for the day!!! And, get this.......instead of stealing your entire wallet, they only ask for a mere $10 fee............





Boy, this Vegas place ceases to amaze me!!!!





2-fer



:o)



New Stratosphere Attraction!!!!!


OMG, bungee jump off the top of the stratosphere? A cold day in hell before I do that one! :)



New Stratosphere Attraction!!!!!


Bungee jump for only $10? Did they get the bungee at a discount store?




I panic when I%26#39;m stainding on the observation deck at the Strat, can%26#39;t go near the edge. I think I%26#39;ll skip this when I%26#39;m there next week.




';Bungee jump for only $10? Did they get the bungee at a discount store?';





LMAO....




Are you kidding me? I can%26#39;t muster enough gumption to even try one of the rides up there, much less throw myself off with a heavy duty rubber band.





I%26#39;ll skydive with H before I try this one (and I%26#39;m not about to tell H I%26#39;m ready to skydive either).




Don%26#39;t feed the trolls.




Do they supply a DIAPER?????




sounds barfarific! Be sure to hit the buffet before riding!




Love the Big shot but would NEVER attempt this one. Good luck to all those who may try.




This is not real. The strat website says nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment