Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All in one vacation packages

I%26#39;m in need of a way to find the cheapest deal to Vegas I have 8 people and we need 4 rooms. What is the best way to book this with flights included?

All in one vacation packages

Have you any ideas about what hotels would be acceptable or otherwise? You can find some great deals if you%26#39;re flexible about the quality and location of your accommodation.

What dates are you looking at (of vital importance when planning any Vegas trip) and what%26#39;s roughly the maximum amount you%26#39;re willing to spend?

All in one vacation packages

How much time do you have? I always book flights and hotel separately,because most package deals are usually more expensive and not refundable. You can sign up on hotels websites that you like and they will send you good room rates only available to email offers. That being said, you may want to give Southwest airlines a look.They had that 99 each way a few days ago because of the mini skirt incident and they also do hotels and vacations. Good luck.


April is probably the time I%26#39;m heading out there I like MGM, Palms, and Signature MGM for 5 nights I plan on staying we all plan on spending about $1000 per person for flight and hotel alone.


April isn%26#39;t specific enough. Weekend or midweek? During the NAB convention (April 11-17) when rates are sky high or otherwise? A room that%26#39;s $149 on certain nights in April will be $499 on others.


17-22 is my ideal date to go.


Try tripres.com.

We found a great deal for superbowl and jumped on it.


Just checked www.vegas.com for your dates.

They are offereing direct flights JFK-LAS with AmericaWest and 5 nights at the Luxor for around $650 per person. I%26#39;ve used this website before and found them to be very good.

Booking a package can still work out more expensive, especially if the room rates drop, but it%26#39;s often easier! Good luck!


if it is cheaper to book seperate what should I do. Book the flight then go to vegas a book the hotel or do you all have other options please let me know what you usually do. I want to know the best possible deal I can get.


If you want to know the best possible deal you can get then you need to google ';cheap holiday deals to las vegas'; (or something along those lines) and troll through all the websites writing down the ones that sound good to you.

You might unearth some fantastic offer.


Yeah, and let us know if you do!!!

Other than my first trip when I didn%26#39;t know better, I have always booked my airfare and hotel separate.

This next trip in January I did book a package deal from United Vacations because the price was phenomenal and I didn%26#39;t know how I would ever beat it.

Good luck in your search.

  • best advice to give girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment