Tuesday, April 24, 2012

the plaza

Hey Folks I wanted to let you that i had a buddy of mine who just came back from vegas and stayed @ the plaza Who Got an infection on his leg that he needed to have treatment . I saw also in the reviews that other people did have some issues as well!! When is this Property going to be blown up. Can%26#39;t the CLark County health dept shut this place down. How amny more people is it gonna take to get sick!!





Badgeaz



the plaza


i do think the plaza is a dump - as is downtown.



i have to ask



1) is he sure this infection came from the plaza, if so, how



2) did he report this to the proper authorities



3) did he seek treatment





why did he book a dump to begin with



the plaza


Yes He did get treatment not only in vegas but when he got back to Phx. He did not have the infection before he got to the hotel. He did Inform mgment who did nothing. And his room was comped for the 2 days he was there.





badgeaz




Hmmmm, infection on his leg? Just how do you think the room or hotel gave this infection to him?




That%26#39;s a mysery But if you read some other reviews looks like other people had some issues as well Read the Posts




bed bugs?





Johnny




Although I disagree that Downtown is a dump, I have steered clear of the Plaza so far because of the rash of bed bug complaints.





Ever wonder where bed bugs, ticks, fleas and other creeping crawly itchies come from? They come from the last person to sleep in that bed.





I wonder why no one has mentioned that well known problem to the Health Department, I guess they don’t read this website





I have stayed in some dives but I do my homework and make a judgment call to stay there with my eyes wide open.





I am sorry to be a tough guy but I guess you didn’t do your homework, if so, you would have known that the Plaza has a bad reputation.





Next time read the reviws.

No comments:

Post a Comment