Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Anyone seen Elton John's Red Piano Show ?

I am thinking of booking to see Elton John at Caesar%26#39;s in October ...just wondered if anyone had seen this show and what you thought?



Anyone seen Elton John's Red Piano Show ?


I loved it, but then again I%26#39;m a big fan of his. I suggest that if you%26#39;re not a big fan, then don%26#39;t spend the money to sit closer to the stage.



Anyone seen Elton John's Red Piano Show ?






I am an Elton Fan but pre Disney era. Anyone know if the show includes his oldies? I could stomach a few of the show tunes if there was a lot of the great clasic stuff..




Well I grew up listening to Elton and while I am not an overly devoted fan I have enough respect for him as a bit of a legend so am tempted to go see him in action ...thanks for your view ..appreciated !




Show is great and includes loads of the oldies! We sat on the back row in the balcony but wished we could have afforded better seats nearer the front. Get the best seats you can afford.





If you are not really a fan then I would save your money and do something else.





Clare




Hi, when we went I had high hopes, I wanted to see him in the grand setting, and was really expecting a %26#39;big show%26#39; I found it dissapointing - not the music - the show itself and the video presentation, If I wanted to watch a video I could have stayed in the hotel room, I know its supposed to be art but I wanted real live dancers, action etc, as for the inflatables - frankly sleazy I felt. I do feel really guilty for saying it - I mean he%26#39;s a legend and a proper star! but the show was very poor value in my opinion. See Celine, even if she%26#39;s not your %26#39;cup of tea%26#39; there is a big cast, lots of beautiful costumes and plenty to see! and the music is pretty great to, and trust me I am not a Celine lover! but I think her show is a bit like Barry M, when you get there you suddenly find you know every song!!




Hi





We thought about the show, but saw him on Parkinson saying he loved the Vegas show because it%26#39;s the shortest show he ever does and you pay as much as a full concert. If you want to see him you are better off at an English concert!!!!!!!!!!! His own words.





Clive




oh well ! Too late ...I%26#39;ve booked ! Thanks all......but I have never seen him live so quite happy to go see him do his stuff......will take on board your comments though !




Not a huge fan, but quite liked his older music. Saw him in November and the show was quite good, not fantastic. I%26#39;m glad I saw him, but Celine%26#39;s show was much better and I%26#39;m even less of a fan of hers!




I thought I wasnt a fan. I got free tickets and almost didnt even go, but after reluctantly going, I would absolutely go again.





I didnt know I knew so many of his songs. Although I do think alot of his songs sound alike, I still went out and bought his best of CD after the show.





I thought it was outstanding. I loved the video in the background and all of the props. Im not a music fan, I listen to mostly Sport Radio in the car, but He is very dynamic and for this non-music fan he put on a very entertaining show.




Glad you got tickets you will love the show. I did!



zbethg


  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment