Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Don't Bother Complaining at the Wynn, No One Cares!

Just returned for 3 nights at the Wynn and was very disappointed with the management of the hotel. Found dirty underclothes in the dresser drawer, used toilet paper pilled on the bathroom floor, air conditioner rattled and maintenance left the filter dirt on the floor and housekeeping missed it twice, the light fixture in the bathroom was burned out for 2 days and the bulb not replaced, and the manger was called and did nothing to compensate for their lack of compentence except extra toiletries given to us by the Housekeeping supervisior who couldn%26#39;t even get our room turned down as promised. This room was expensive and was no way a 5 diamond experience. Amazing that the manager did nothing to try to make us feel better. Thanks for letting me vent, my blood pressure went throught the room and I was so looking forward to our stay. Better luck next time.



Don't Bother Complaining at the Wynn, No One Cares!


I find this rather hard to believe, just doesn%26#39;t seem like the Wynn to me.





Don't Bother Complaining at the Wynn, No One Cares!


I 100% agree with Gabby




From reading your previous posts and questions seems like you got what you were worried about. I have not heard one bad review from the people I know who stayed at Wynn.




Sorry your experience was so poor. That is very unusual for The Wynn. I have had exceptional service their on every visit.





BTW, They Wynn is not a 5 star hotel. The Tower Suites at The Wynn are.




I don%26#39;t really care if you believe me or not, why would I waste my time. I am only giving my experience and hopefully it will help someone else make a decision on where to stay. Some of the people who respond on this forum are compete and total jerks. Why don%26#39;t you give some of us a break that are trying to share our experiences without insuling our integrity?




While it is hard to truly interpret demeanor through a written post, you seem extremely combative.





If you were this way with the staff, then I would not be surprised if they were less than receptive.





Look, these are big hotels. Things go wrong. But if there is one thing they never have a shortage of, it%26#39;s disgruntled guests who like to yell. I have found that when there is a problem, I get exceptional service and attention, and have always been more than happy with the outcome. Perhaps that is because I am pleasant to the staff and they return the same level of civility.





Maybe I%26#39;m wrong, but based on what I have seen from you here, I would have to guess that you were less than cordial with those you sought help from during your stay.





MGG




You don%26#39;t know anything about me. And clearly you are not well traveled based on your profile. Go see a few other places before you place judgement on others. After the experience I just returned from I have every right to be mad. I never so much as raised my voice to anyone or was anything other then polite.




I%26#39;ve been going to Vages for 25 years and I have stayed at hotels such as Paris, CP, that I never had a complain



Also have stayed at CC, IP Orleans, Gold Coast and few DT hotels.



Few times that I had a complain, such a burnt light bulb, TV remote not working and bathroom being dirty, they always took care of the problem in no time.



Now you expect us to believe, that not only your room at Wynn, had so many problems, but also believe that no one bothered to fix it?



just tell us which union you belong to, that Steve Wynn wants to screw this time!!!!!




Since you have never bothered to even bothered to post a review I hardly consider your opinion worthy. I have no bone to pick with the Wynn, I was there for my husband%26#39;s medical conference. I wanted to enjoy my stay. And, if you think you can%26#39;t believe my experence how do think I feel we spent a lot of money to receive such poor service.




Perhaps the key phrase is ';...and did nothing to compensate...';





With more than 2,700 guest rooms (some 5,000 finicky guests), and huge common/public areas to oversee, there are bound to be minor flaws in maintenance and staff competency.





Its tough to obtain perfection no matter who gives how many ';stars'; to what. And, harried employees can occasionally ';miss'; things because they don%26#39;t check every light, switch and appliance in every room every day.





My guess is a direct call to housekeeping would have set things right in a jiff...that is what the phone is there for, and all you have to do is press one button.





But I%26#39;m a little suspicious when ever anyone seeks ';compensation'; for what are, afterall, trivial issues in an enormous complex.


  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment