Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New restaurant.com Code

New code, just recieved this am is PLAN.



New restaurant.com Code


Thank you so much! Am planning on taking advantage of it right now!



New restaurant.com Code


Do you have to be a resident of the U.S. to use restaurant.com.



I%26#39;m Canadian and tried to register but am unable to do so. Too bad if I can%26#39;t.




Act quick on this code....it says it expires 9/20/07





If you are having a hard time joining contact





info@restaurant.com







I didn%26#39;t see anything that said must be a US resident.





Good Luck!




I don%26#39;t see a place that asks for a code. What is this code for?




After you choose your dining certificates, as you are checking out, there is a place to enter the code. That is where you get your 50% off.



Psychomommy, I don%26#39;t see any reasonit should be only for the US but, I really don%26#39;t know. When you fine out, please let us know.




Thanks for info nanju!




Thanks Nanaju - i just purchased my certificate for 50% off.




I just spoke to someone from restaurant.com and definately need a U.S. address to register, so he said make one up. As long as e-mail address is acccurate it should work! Where there%26#39;s a will there%26#39;s always a way!LOL




Way to Go All! Glad that I could help.



Eight weeks and 3 days till Vegas for hubby and I. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment