Saturday, April 21, 2012

How about a page like this for Las Vegas?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1461580鈥?/a>



How about a page like this for Las Vegas?


sounds like a great idea!



How about a page like this for Las Vegas?


There%26#39;s a similar sticky on the LA forum. I%26#39;m sure it would work here.




I%26#39;m a native New Yorker (live 1 hr nw of nyc) and some of the info on that is even good for people like me!!!!! I grew up in NYC and 2 of my kids live there now.





I think all major cities should have something similiar to that..it would be to everyone%26#39;s advantage.




Oh nice, lots and lots of info there--- maybe this thread can begin as a place to submit great threads for commonly asked questions then someone can compile and we can hail down a mod to sticky.




The powers that be won%26#39;t allow it - VHB did try to get us one. The best we can go is to utilize the inside pages and hope newbies look there for help for the time being.




Yeah, we tried to get stickies for Ft. lauderdale at Super Bowl time and got the same answer- ';why don%26#39;t you write an Inside page?'; maybe it%26#39;s me, but most of the Inside pages I have looked at on various sites are full of factual errors and are so non-helpful that I no longer read them when I am planning a trip to a new place.





Sorry to feel that way, but I do, so if you have been responsible for copmposing one, I am sorry if I lumped yours in with all the bad ones , folks...





Wish TA would allow stickies again- the folks in Key West have been trying to get them as well and we have all been denied. These other stickies must have been granted by a former regime which is no longer at TA...

No comments:

Post a Comment