Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sirens at TI

I%26#39;m sure this question has been asked many times....but I just don%26#39;t seem to have enough time to search as I%26#39;d like.......My husband and I are staying at Ti in a few weeks and I%26#39;m wondering about the Sirens show....I%26#39;ve read that there is a V.I.P. section for hotel guest....is it free?......is it worth seeing?....any tips would be appreciated...





Secondly.......We like girlie.....risque type shows....saw one a couple of years ago at the Luxor....I think....it was O.k......any recommendations would be appreciated.....thanks in advance for all your advice.....



Sirens at TI


There is a free ';VIP'; area for hotel guests to view the Sirens show.





In my opinion it%26#39;s complete garbage. Avoid.



Sirens at TI


Sirens waste of time - friends saw Zumanity and said it%26#39;s good.




If you wish to go, you show your room keycard to security, and they will give you ';up front'; access to see the show. It%26#39;s an OK show, nothing to really write home about, but campy, cheezy and kinda fun. Get there early even for VIP standing room as it gets CROWDED!




I didn%26#39;t think it was all that bad the worst part is the crowd. The VIP section is a bit nicer than the great unwashed masses on the street that hike down from the CC for all the free shows but hey, its FREE and its typical Vegas Cheese !





Bring a drink out with ya.




A tad bit cheesy鈥?ok, a whole lot cheesy, but for free what the heck. The crowds are pretty bad though. I got there maybe 20-30 min before the show started and wasn鈥檛 right up front, maybe a few people behind, but still a good view. By the time the show was over the whole area was jam packed with people. Getting out of there was a nightmare. Lots of pushing and shoving. The VIP area look much better.




I thought it was good, not the best show ever but if you%26#39;ve never seen it and you are staying at TI already, its 15 minutes or so of some free entertainment.



From the inside (I don%26#39;t remember the exact entrance) you can gain access to the front, you need to show your hotel card, show up right before the show starts and not have to wait with the masses to see it, which is one reason I think people dislike it so much. They wait so long to see an okay show, if you wait 5-10 minutes, then its worth seeing.




ditto blagger....that screeching was too much for my ears!




In my opinion it is not worth seeing at all. It goes beyond cheesy- it is just plain bad. I wouldn%26#39;t waste my time seeing it even if they paid me! The pirate show was really cute but this one is awful. Free doesn%26#39;t make it any better.




I%26#39;m not a huge fan of it either....I liked the older one better.





Oh no....now I have that awful ';Ah Ah Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh AH!'; stuck in my head...the one that they play during the advertisement in the baggage claim area at the airport...ack!!!!




O.K.........so it%26#39;s a no go for Sirens.......what about the second part of my question.....a good girlie......risque type show?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment