Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Harrah's or Planet Hollywood?

So, I have reservations at Harrah%26#39;s for 10/6 to 10/10. It will be my first trip to Vegas. Going with 2 friends from high school. We are all in our late 20s and female. I just saw a deal for PH on Fatwallet that is almost exactly the same cost as Harrah%26#39;s (it may even be a few dollars cheaper.) Would you switch?





I think we are going to do one of NiteTours tours on Saturday night, and we have Spamalot tickets for Sunday. And we want to go downtown Monday or Tuesday. basically just shop and sightsee.



Harrah's or Planet Hollywood?


In my opinion PH is a nicer hotel than Harrah%26#39;s and it attracts a younger crowd which may suit you guys better.





Be aware that some of the deals listed on Fatwallet for PH require you to have a players card and PH tends to be quite strict about this.



Harrah's or Planet Hollywood?


I agree with Blagger go with PH.




We stayed at PH in July and will be there again in Oct. My husband and I felt it was a nice place to stay. The location is great and very convenient to the entire Strip. Our room was lovely.




PH, definitely!




PH no contest, its a lot more bang for your buck.




Neither for me. Would find a 3rd choice. Just my opinion.





LL




On Second thought.......... I was just looking at the Fatwallet deal and if you read the terms %26amp; conditions for the PH deal you have to attend a ';sales presentation'; (most likely TIMESHARE junk).





Just stay at Harrah%26#39;s and enjoy your Vacation. Nothing worse than sitting through a timeshare presentation to kill your Vegas buzz.




Thanks, Back2Vegas -- I didn%26#39;t see that the first time. Who wants to sit thru a presenation on vacation -- especially not to save only 35 bucks. I think I%26#39;ll stick with the Harrahs reservations.




PH defo.





The timeshare is for %26#39;The Towers%26#39; which they are building opposite, they will do anything for you to go and see them, free tickets for this and that just say no thanks.




ph is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment