Thursday, April 26, 2012

Did anyone attend M&G 9/11

I just want to know if anyone attend? I was there and there were maybe 4 people there and they were all alone



Did anyone attend M%26amp;G 9/11


Bump



Did anyone attend M%26amp;G 9/11


I passed by twice - however, I only saw couples sitting at separate tables, so I didn%26#39;t stop in. Not to mention the fact that my head felt 2x its size, nose running, and generally feeling lousy. Jeeshhh




firsttimer, and I were there, and we also saw Nev2007, and her hubby. Didn%26#39;t see anyone else, and no one else saw us. We even had the guitar player announce who we were, and where we were, hoping to see if there were others in the romm....





The announcement must have been before, or after you arrived.




Yes I arrive around 4:15 maybe i missed all of you




We even had the guitar player announce who we were,





What?! Did he totally turn up the amplifier before he announced it? LOL....just kidding....I love the loud guitar guy.....




CO...you do NOT love the loud guitar guy...lol





I just love the fact that he stopprd trying to compete half way thru, our M%26amp;G on the 6th....and just stopped playing.




I know....I wish he would have done that with ours. Next time I know we have to be louder and rowdier to get him to be quiet. =)




We were way to worn out from the day at the pool... sorry i missed everyone!




I was with my friends getting wasted away at Margaritaville, but then you already knew that was where I%26#39;d be!

No comments:

Post a Comment