Thursday, April 26, 2012

Goldstar events/shows advice

Hi has anyone experience of the goldstar events discount tickets for shows, are they reliable for the views etc?





Also has anyone seen a 2 for 1 offer on KA. We saw the show last time in Vegas, and my husband wants to see it again it was so good but if I can get 2 for 1 all the better? I thought I saw one, but now cant find it and maybe it was my imagination. if anyone knows.





We want to see Phantom and a magic show too, any recommendations for a great magic show, we have seen Lance Burton, and also Penn %26amp; Teller, is the chap with Pamela Anderson any good? or is David Copperfield better.





So annoyed LOVE which is what I REALLY wanted to see is dark for 2 weeks when we come, didnt even think to check, just assumed so that will teach me, still gives me an excuse to book early next year for Bette and Love!





Any other cirque worth catching - Le Reve?





I have been umming and ahhing so any recommendations or warnings etc gratefully received.





thanks



Goldstar events/shows advice


bump



Goldstar events/shows advice


Although it%26#39;s not an official Cirque show....Le Reve is fantastic!! I really liked it. It%26#39;s water based so has a lot of diving, swimming, etc. and the theater is really small and round so all seats are very close to the stage. I thought it was kind of dark and sensual, and just really good!





Sorry Love is dark during your stay....that%26#39;s a favorite of mine too! Have you seen Mystere? It%26#39;s probably at the top of my list!




Le Reve is currently being offered at a discount on Travelzoo.com - check it out. I haven%26#39;t seen it so I can%26#39;t comment.





I loved LOVE,bummer that it%26#39;s dark during your visit! :o(




Yes, Goldstar events is very reliable. I have not used them for Vegas shows yet, but use them all the time for Los Angeles. I have not had a bad experience. They will also respond to email within 24 hours if you have a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment