Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meet and Greet suggestion

When doing m%26amp;g this is just my suggestion when you get into wherever you plan to do the M%26amp;G at I suggest whoever thinks they are there first write on a napkin or something m%26amp;g table and that way all newbies won%26#39;t look stupid (like myself) walking around a bar.



Meet and Greet suggestion


Dang...I really should have left Low%26#39;s mini CBCO at the Tequila Bar after ours for other groups to use. He made it really easy to spot us!! I agree.....make a sign, or get nametags (we had those too) or something else to make it obvious that it%26#39;s a group meeting!



Meet and Greet suggestion


I%26#39;m glad you agree




Yeah....I%26#39;m thinking back and we already had a group of 5 people there when the first two ';sets'; of us showed up, so I guess we looked like a group.....but I can see how if it was all just couples it would be hard to tell who was who.




I have not been to one yet but I thought about taking my TA backpack and lying it on the table, logo side up, that way, if I am first, others can spot me, or we can leave it out for late arrivals.




One person (hopefully someone who is on-time or early!) could wear a shirt that is really easy to spot or something, and post ahead of time what that shirt will look like. Something like tie-dye or a bright, attention-grabbing color. Once I work out my packing list for the October trip, I will be happy to advertise which shirt I%26#39;ll be wearing at the Bally%26#39;s Tequila Bar M%26amp;G on the 21st! Plus, at least 3 others attending already know what I look like, so we should have no such trouble.




The TA backpack on the table is a great idea, but not if they never sent you one...%26lt;snif%26gt; %26lt;snif%26gt;




See.....you guys just need to nominate overzealous planners like myself %26amp; MadokaRN to organize your M %26amp; G%26#39;s . I had my TA backback....I was wearing a TA shirt.....we had name tags...AND the CBCO....and party gifts!! No way was anyone going to miss seeing our group! LOL.....




Sorry Spike. I thought about that after I hit ';submit';. I know some people didn%26#39;t get one for whatever reason. I didn%26#39;t get mine until late. I never did get the luggage tag. A bright or unusual shirt is a good idea too.




About that TA t-shirt...by the time I got my e-mail from them, they no longer had my size. Oh, the injustice of it all! :(




I actually paid for the one I was wearing at the M %26amp; G....and of course am now a getting free one....oh well!! You can never have too many shirts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment