Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cotton Candy Martinis at Lucky Strikes

I%26#39;m a cotton candy junkie %26amp; have stumbled upon knowledge that the Lucky Stikes bowling alley has Cotton Candy Martinis as their specialty.





I%26#39;m wondering if anyone%26#39;s had them %26amp; are they worth spending quality Vegas time hanging out in a bowling alley for? Also, how far is it from the Strip?





We%26#39;re only staying Fri-Sun, and staying at the Luxor, so every second will have to count!





Thanks Vegas People!!!!



Cotton Candy Martinis at Lucky Strikes


Lucky Strike is at the Rio right? It%26#39;s not far at all from the strip....shouldn%26#39;t be a bad taxi ride at all.





I haven%26#39;t been so can%26#39;t comment on the bowling....but i t might be a fun few hours!!



Cotton Candy Martinis at Lucky Strikes


Rio has a free shuttle if you can make your way center strip. I haven%26#39;t been to Lucky Strike but there are lots of other things to do there if bowling isn%26#39;t your cup of tea.




They have cotton candy martinis. Gag.





just kidding...not really




hi,I took the free shuttle from Harrahs to Rio. I loved the Carnival lunch buffet, and went to the Voodoo Lounge for views (free 5-8). Anyway back to answer your original question about the martini. I tried the rasberry cotton candy martini. DISGUSTING and I LOVE CC. (rasberry Stoli, and chambord with a hefty pinch of cc in it. Tasted like cough medicine. They have green apple, and Lemoncello( they didn%26#39;t look that appealing also they were $12. Hope this helps.




Darn---I thought the CC Martini sounded interesting! Did you bowl at Lucky Strike?!?!?




Cotton *candy* marTINIS? Ack! Ack! Ack! %26lt;g%26gt;





My neighbor loves green apple martinis and chocolate ones. I can%26#39;t see the flavor...but I do like a lemon drop (done properly with a sugarred rim and a tart lemon candy floating in it) or the occasional cosmopolitan. Did have a great lemon drop at the Stardust last October before it closed (kind of a last hurrah drink).




Thank you for all the responses...It%26#39;s good to know about the shuttle from Harrah%26#39;s. I think the bowling may be fun for a few hrs and give my husband a little break on his wallet from gambling. I was looking forward to the rasberry cotton candy martini, but can imagine that it could be too syrupy....but then again, the cotton candy addict that I am....I may like it more than most people.





I%26#39;m currently addicted to ';cotton candy blizzard'; month at Dairy Queen all through September....which is soft serve and chunks of sugary cotton candy (SOOOOO GOOOOD), but most people I%26#39;ve had try it say it%26#39;s way too sweet for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment