Saturday, April 21, 2012

Celine

I saw where someone said Celine is still performing in Vegas. Is this true and if so, where?

Mike

Celine

She%26#39;s still performing at Caesars Palace until December 15, 2007....after that she won%26#39;t be in Vegas anymore.

Celine

thx

my wife was wanting to she her........

Mike


No tickets left for when I%26#39;m going to be there :(


Sorry about that....she%26#39;s been selling out because many people want to see her before she%26#39;s gone.

Any other alternatives? Does your wife like the Beatles? Love is a GREAT show!!


I havn%26#39;t asked her if she would like to see someone else yet. A friend of mine knows someone that may be able to get me tickets.

He lives there and worked with Celine.

:)

  • ink cartridge
  • Name for a cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment