Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Your opinion please??

I really cant decide where i want to stay- Planet Hollywood,Luxor, New York New York, Harrahs???



I think maybe somewhere like The Signature is too far away from the center for me??



suggestions please??



Your opinion please??


you need to give us your dates, budget and amenities desired. is pool important? do you want a great room, great bathroom, dining options? So may choices, give us some idea what you are after. The Sig is so much better than the other places you mentioned - are they showing same $$?



why do you think the sig is too far from center (it%26#39;s not)? and why is center important to you? I rarely stay center - Wynn or Venetian or FS and never feel my location is a drawback.



Your opinion please??


Harrahs




From 4 choices above, the only place i would stay, if I was as young as you are, would be Planet Hollywood.



But Signature is probably 5 x more expensive than the ones you have listed, so I am kinda confused if you have a budget or not




I%26#39;m with MusicMan on this one.




Both Luxor and NYNY are as far away from center as Signature. I would agree, Planet Hollywood is the right choice here.

No comments:

Post a Comment