Thursday, April 26, 2012

Roll call for March 24 - 27...

Who%26#39;ll be there during these dates?



Roll call for March 24 - 27...


bump



Roll call for March 24 - 27...


ME!!! then again, I%26#39;m always here...lol




DH%26#39;s boss is working something out for him to be able to make it too. I have the reservations made.




Oh I am happy you are able to go. These are the original dates, right? I won%26#39;t be there then but I have read about the problem with dh %26amp; his boss. Glad that seems to have worked out.




Well...DH says that he and his boss are ';working on it';. That means that I%26#39;m going ahead with my plans. If nothing else, maybe DH can take calls while in Vegas...my suggestion. He won%26#39;t be able to do that all the time, but, it may get him there with me. Also, one of the other guys in the office might be able to handle his job for a few days.


  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment