Thursday, April 26, 2012

Roll Call Oct 3-10

I will be staying primarily at Harrahs. Anyone going to be in town



prior to M %26amp; G Oct 12th?



Roll Call Oct 3-10


Vegas Sue,





I will be in Vegas from Oct 5-13. Staying at Paris 5th-9th then NY NY. Are you primarily there for gambling?



Roll Call Oct 3-10


Gambling is definately the number one reason! DH and I normally



wing the entire trip. Upon return, he then complains that we never



saw a show. Now, I decided to do the right thing, and booked 3 shows. I also have plans for us (subject to change) for dinner.



Hard to believe, we haven%26#39;t left yet, and now he is complaining that we won%26#39;t have enough time to gamble! LMAO



The Producers, Mama Mia!, and Mystere are lined up. I also have plans for Casa Di Amore for dinner, and one evening to head over



to the VooDoo lounge to see the sunset. I am hoping to do this on the 8th, as that is our 30th anniversary.



Will head down to the Stratosphere on Friday to check in to king spa room for 3 nights. Not sure if we will use the room, but got this comp in the mail after my plans were made. Couldn%26#39;t resist, as they are giving us $100.00 free slot play, $50.00 food and bev credit, 2 free tix to american superstars and bite (we will give show tix away) and 15 entries into some kind of drawing. We were going to stop by Strat anyway, to see friends we have made over the years.



Gambling has been kind to us there. So will check-in, get offers, play and wing it from there. Have to make the rounds downtown as well and touch base with some down there during the trip. Having the room at this end of the strip will work out ';just in case';.



So sorry...I just realized I am writing a book here...I tend to do that without thinking pounding on the keys.



Aside from the shows booked, and Friday DH and I will be floating around! We would love to meet up with you or anyone else during this time period!



Anyone out there interested let me know!




Will be at MGM Oct. 8th-Oct 10th.




I spoke to DH, and he informs me he doesn%26#39;t want me to make any



more plans! However, (hehe) as we depart on the 10th, I can say with certainty that we will be at Harrah%26#39;s on Tuesday, October 9th.



I would like to arrange a ';look who I bumped into'; in place of a formal M %26amp; G. (LOL). I will have many coupons left over from ACG,



as well as those I%26#39;ve picked up along the way. I sure would like to give them to TA members. I am hoping the show tix from Strat will be good for more than one day, as I plan to give those away as well.



If anyone is interested, you can respond here or pm me. I would love to set something casual up!




I will be there the 4th -8th.





I am solo from the morning of the 4th until DW arrives about 730p on the 5th. I will be primarily playing poker at various room til she arrives. Then Son and his wife arrive Saturday and I have to meet a dear friend that is the best fighter pilot in the USAF sometime Saturday or Sunday. before we leave Monday am.




I%26#39;ll be downtown at the 4 Queens Oct. 7-11th. This will be a trip with the girls. Can%26#39;t wait!





Have a great trip.





Another Sue




I will be with 8 friends at the MGM for my very first Vegas trip, Oct 7-10. I am So Psyched. Everyone here has just been feeding my exitement with their trip reports. Thank you all. Can%26#39;t wait.




I%26#39;ll be at Harrah%26#39;s from 10/6 to 10/10. First time in Vegas too! I%26#39;m so excited. I can%26#39;t wait to go.




Thinking about doing a trip to LV the 3rd to the 9th of Oct. Fingers are poised to click all the right buttons, just haven%26#39;t broken it to the husband or to my bank account yet. Might be there, might not.




hobo, I think you are past the point of no return. If you have it ready and the fingers poised, you will be able to sell it to DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment