Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stratton is back....

Hullo all...I returned yesterday from LV and my ears still haven%26#39;t popped....grrr...I%26#39;ll try to start my trip report tomorrow, but until then here is the quick version: Jet Blue, thumbs up; Mirage, thumbs up; Cravings buffet, thumbs up; Enoteca San Marco, thumbs up; NiteTours, thumbs down; mini M%26amp;G, thumbs up.

Hope you%26#39;re all well.

Stratton is back....

Welcome back!!! Have you tried holding your nose shut and blowing with your mouth shut for your ears to pop? Sometimes that helps....

Only one thumbs down....sounds like it was a good trip!

Stratton is back....

Welcome back. We had not seen you for awhile, so I was wondering if you made it back o.k,

anxious to hear about your trip.


Welcome back, Stratton. Can%26#39;t wait for your full trip report!


Looking forward to your TR. !!!


Interesting Strat! So, maybe those glowing reviews of Nite Tours are employee plants ala Platinum! Can%26#39;t wait to hear details- and welcome back!


Welcome back,

With only one thumbs down, I guess you had a great time :)


Long live Stratton and the artfully written TR!!

Welcome back, Stratton.


Welcome back. I am holding my breath until it get the full trip report.

Well, may not really holding my breath but I%26#39;m waiting for a report!


can%26#39;t wait for your TA

Welcome back


What, no mention of OJ?? Welcome back and looking forward to your full report!

  • nails stand for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment