Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Only a few hours to go.........

until I leave for the airport!!

Speak to you all soon and will try my best to do a TR when I return.

Bye all x

Only a few hours to go.........

Safe travels! Have a grand time. Too bad the timing wasn%26#39;t such that you could join our M%26amp;G on the 12th. Would love to meet you.

Camille

Only a few hours to go.........

Have a great trip, and a safe flight!


Have a wonderful and safe trip...good luck!


What a time to go, just as the weather is getting colder. lol

Have a great time Hev,,,,, Might bump into you all.

Toffee


Have a smashingly good time, HEVER. Remember, I told you I left money in the machines at the Mirage and Bellagio for you, lol! ;)


Gabby.........I%26#39;ll be sure to gamble at those places then and try and win some of the $$$ you left there LOL.

Toffee.............remember M%26amp;G on the 25th if you can make it (at the Brew pub MC).


hever warm up the slots for me will be there sat. have a blast win big and enjoy.


give big elvis a hug for me..enjoy..viva las vegas

get the money !!!

  • dynamic editing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment