Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wish I could go...MGM deals!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but MGM sent me an email with a great promo for rooms at $69 per night. My hubby would KILL me if I even though about going.

Wish I could go...MGM deals!

that%26#39;s ';thought'; about going...

Wish I could go...MGM deals!

muffalina,

I%26#39;m thinking about staying there in December, is it player%26#39;s card only or is it a new promotion? Details, detail! :)


Hey Muff I thought my hubby would have a fit if I said I was going ag ain but he said go and enjoy. You never now. You just have to pick the right time to tell him.


Muff-

Would you be willing to share the codes please???? (somewhere in fine print probably).............thanks!!


There are 2 codes already posted on fatwallet which are available to everyone. SDM038 and SDM040. The other offers I received were for free slot play and room rates of 70/nt weekdays or 90/nt weekends October-December. I couldn%26#39;t plug in the codes that were given to me. I believe that I can only reserve this by calling over the phone. It was called Reel Access Slots or something like that.


I called and they wouldnt let me use that code. They say I have to be a member of their players club.


Which code? I thought you could just plug in the SDM codes when making a reservation on the MGM website. Did you try doing that?


Yeah I tried the SDM040. Awesome rates...I was soo Excited. All it did was pull up the calendar. It would not let me book it. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I called and they were kinda rude. Said I need to be a member of the payers club or I can%26#39;t use it.


SDM041 actually has a few days in December for $59. Haven%26#39;t booked yet, but the code is also on fat wallet.


I just tried it myself. The rates are great except for your first night, Thursday?? You can figure it out. Keep trying.

  • beauty blog
  • past relationships
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment