Wednesday, April 18, 2012

News Flash...

driver crossing Harmon on the Las Vegas strip heading North (almost in front of PH) had an epliptic siezure, and went up on the sidewalk striking 17 people, including a bicycler....





7 were taken to the hospital, including the driver....





Maybe I WILL take the Monorail...



News Flash...


Hmmmm... another non Downtown outside the magical canopy incident. I always thought the Strip was sooo safe.



News Flash...


Holy crap! I hope all are okay!




Maybe they should put a canopy over the strip too!






Yikes! Reminds me too well of the day here the guy plowed into the Santa Monica Farmer%26#39;s Market. Hope they%26#39;re OK.





A pedestrian mall instead of the strip? Defies the imagination but...




There were a lot of injurys, but no fatalities...I%26#39;ll give updates tomorrow....





Time to head home.




The Fast traffic camera is focused on the accident.




Several people have been injured on Las Vegas Strip when a car ran up onto the sidewalk just north of Harmon. The driver, an elderly man, had a diabetic episode. He hit between 17 and 19 people walking on the sidewalk.





Police and emergency crews are on the scene. Seven people are being transported to area hospitals, including the driver. Ten to 12 people hit sustained minor injuries.





All northbound lanes on Las Vegas Blvd. near Harmon are completely shut down and will remain so for several hours.





Best to avoid this area of town.





www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp…




Thank goodness there were no fatalities....my prayers are with the injured and their families, including the driver, how sad.




Hope they will all be ok, and I sure hope the driver has insurance!




I always thought that epileptics were not issued drivers licenses for this very reason. Nothing against people with the affliction, but WHAT? Seizures can occur for a myriad of reasons so I doubt it was epilepsy. I hope everyone is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment