Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adventure Photo Tours

I%26#39;m looking at one of the half-day photo tours with Adventure Photos Tours.



Has anyone used the company? What can you tell me about the experience?



TIA.



Adventure Photo Tours


I have booked an airport pick up in a hummer- not a tour- when r u going?



Adventure Photo Tours


Lavitabella --





Thanks for your reply. We are going in a few weeks.





I am hoping to hear from someone who has toured with this company before I decide to make a reservation.





In particular, I am looking at the 1/2 day photo tours.





Peregrina




I am very familiar with their company, which tour are you looking at.





I only ask, as there are some tours they do, which are hard to find anywhere else, and others that are more common, that you can find cheaper elsewhere....





So which one...huh....come on...answer me...





just kidding.




I too am looking at this trip for late October and would be very interested in feedback. Have you been yet?




Spike, which arethe more specialized unique tours they do?





I had a look at the website....things like this intrigue me (I am into photography big time, almost as much as outdoor advenntures), so maybe I can squeeze in a tour between Death Valley, VOF, the Atomic Testing Museum, heli flight and the Ghost Excursion when I%26#39;m in town this November...




They do the West and South rims of the Grand Canyon, a River Rafting/Hoover Dam tour, Bryce and Zion, Red Rock,Valley of Fire, London Bridge, Area 51, and Death Valley.





I only use them for Death Valley, Bryce and Zion, and Valley of Fire, because there are better, less expensive tours to the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Red Rock. as far as area 51, and London Bridge, they are a waste of time and money. (in my opinion of course).





My customers have alwys been picked up on time, the groups are smaller, so you really have a lot of one on one time with the drivers, who are also your tour guides, and they use smaller vehicles, so they are able to get where your going quicker, expecially if you have multiple stops...





Big buses are...';everyone on the bus......everyone off the bus.....';




Thanks Spike. Now to find room in my schedule (oh and there has to be Vegas time in there somewhere, too.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment