Sunday, April 15, 2012

hotel in April 2008 with 14yr & 12 yr old children

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for hotels in Las Vegas.(4 of us including our 14 %26amp; 12 yr old kids)

We stayed at the Luxor (pyramid room)about 3 years ago and we were very happy with that, but thought maybe we might try something different or closer to the centre of the strip this time.

We are there for a 2 nights, then we head to Grand Canyon for 2 and then back to LV for 5nights.

Have thought about maybe Harrahs??

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

hotel in April 2008 with 14yr %26amp; 12 yr old children

Harrah%26#39;s isn%26#39;t what I%26#39;d consider kid friendly.

Take a look at MGM Grand, probably the best all round option.

hotel in April 2008 with 14yr %26amp; 12 yr old children

I second MGM, although it%26#39;s not quite center-strip I can%26#39;t think of a hotel that really is that I would consider fun for a 12 %26amp; 14 yr old.

MGM is a ';city'; within itself. They have great pools and an arcade and the wonder of being in a giant hotel.

For me, all the hotels that seem kid friendly are just because of the the theme and I don%26#39;t think the theme is what provides the entertaintment, i.e. Excalibur or Circus Circus.


Thanks for your replies......I will look into the MGM.


I would not describe the Mirage as a hotel for kids - but we got a good rate and stayed there when my kids were 15 %26amp; 12. A good pool and if you are willing to spend the $%26#39;s they can do the dolphin trainer for a day. Also close to shopping at the Fashion Show Mall and the Forum shops. If you can get a good rate that is the center strip location that I would choose.

That said I would agree the lower strip area - MGM, NYNY, Luxor etc. is probably a better location for kids. Shopping is better center strip - but actually my daughters much preferred the shopping at the outlet mall anyway.

  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment