Wednesday, April 18, 2012

love

I would like to buy tickets to see Love any time between Oct 4th-7th.I am not having much luck any suggestions.

love

I just went to the website, and it looks like they are having a ';high volume'; afternoon, so they are having some difficulties. Either try back later on the website:

mirage.com/entertainment/entertainment_cirqu…

OR.....call their toll free # for the box office 1-800-963-9634. I know you%26#39;re overseas, so am not sure if it%26#39;s a free call for you.

I%26#39;ve seen it twice...the cheap $69 seats are really good seats...don%26#39;t be afraid to sit in the back! Good luck!

love

We bought them on the Mirage website about three weeks before we went. If you go for the cheaper ticket, like we did, you will get a fantastic view and still see everything.

Good luck


Where are you looking? There are tickets available on the Mirage web site. Two days even had the cheaper tickets available. Are you looking for a certain date? A certain time? A certain price?


If you have an american express card, I would go through their site.

It seems when I checked for seats directly through Mirage, only seats being offered were limited view. Oddly enough, when I tried moments later through american express, I had no problem getting

good seats. Good Luck!


thanks for help.Only limited veiw seats available through amex..I will try mirage again..

  • cs files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment