Sunday, April 15, 2012

Twenty-Tenth Birthday in Vegas

Hi,





Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do in Vegas for my actual Birthday? I will be there in February for 5 nights, and I would like to try %26amp; do something special to mark the occasion %26amp; to distract me from the fact that I am getting OLDER!!! I have read through a few posts %26amp; have the obvious things like Grand Canyon trip, Hoover Dam, etc on my list but I thought it would be fun to try something different - all ideas welcome :-)



Twenty-Tenth Birthday in Vegas


An ATV tour in the desert would be fun! Done a few times and was both exciting and beautiful! Plus, weather in Feb should be great for riding.



Twenty-Tenth Birthday in Vegas


Twenty-tenth? is that like 30?




Yes, it is exactly like thirty but I am in denial.




Lol. I guess that means I hit the twenty-ten-twenty next week! OMG!





Frankly,I threw a big party when I turned thirty. I was very happy that the lessons of my early-adulthood had been learned, and that I could now enjoy my adult life.





A sightseeing trip to the GC or Hoover would be nice, but not thrilling IMHO.





For over the top, I would select skydiving. I recently read a post of someone who recently skydived and I thought kudoos to him.





If you%26#39;re not quite up to jumping out of a plane, there is Flyaway Indoor Skydiving. Another poster wrote a review (do a search) and had a wonderful time.





In the meantime, enjoy being twenty-nine, and have a blast when your twenty-tenth arrives!




Thanks so much! I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;m actually brave enough to throw myself from a plane, but I%26#39;ll definitely search for the indoor option! I%26#39;m also throwing a huge party back home, with a Vegas theme, with games %26amp; a rat-pack band %26amp; everyone dressed up, so I think that should be enough to ensure that I enjoy my birthday, rather than sit in a corner %26amp; cry ha ha! :-)




First of all, Happy Birthday! My feeling is this-You can%26#39;t change your age just have a blast! I turn 40 at midnight tonight. I don%26#39;t know if this interests you but, there is talk on here of a place where you can ride in a race car. I guess it is at the LV Motor Speedway. I think that would be so cool. What ever you decide have fun!




I turn twenty tenth when i%26#39;m Vegas in November. My plan is lots and lots of cocktails in the Voodoo lounge.




I will be celebrating my birthday when I am there in November! Your comment about it being your twenty tenth birthday was cute. I think I will start referring to my upcoming milestone as my thirty tenth.




Me too! Tonight will be my thirty-tenth birthday party! LOL




The racing thingy sounds really cool!!! I don%26#39;t really have a problem with being twenty-ten, I just feel as if I have got to finally grow up %26amp; I%26#39;m not sure I%26#39;m ready yet ha ha!!! I also think that lots of cocktails are in order too, so maybe I%26#39;ll do the racing BEFORE the cocktails :-) Thanks for all of your suggestions, I%26#39;m so excited about it, it%26#39;s unbelievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment