Sunday, April 15, 2012

spanish babysitter in las vegas

Hi everybody!!





we are a spanish couple travelling to las vegas in october with our two years old boy, named Carlos.





We are looking for babysitters that speak spanish who cares for carlos some hours during our trip, do you know if it is easy to find spanish babysitters in las vegas??





In spain there are some places with toys and specialized people to leave your babies for some hours, do you know if is there any place like that in las vegas??





thank you in advance





Sonia



spanish babysitter in las vegas


i%26#39;m sure there are spanish speaking babysitters - although they may not be Spanish





I would ask my hotel concierge - they should be able to help you get started. If you are staying at a property that does not have a concierge I would rethink using that property. Personally i would not use any random sitter from the yellowpages unless the service was able to be completely checked out - and even then I%26#39;d be hesitant. Whoever you use should be bonded and licensed.





you didn%26#39;t ask for them - be prepared for opinions on kids in LV and leaving them with sitters. It%26#39;s a hot-button topic. I wouldn%26#39;t leave my children with a stranger in a strange city, I realize sometimes it is necessary.



spanish babysitter in las vegas


Some hotels have a children%26#39;s play area where you can check your kids in for a few hours. I know that they have this at some of the Cost properties. As to Spanish speaking help there, I don%26#39;t know, but there are a lot of Mexican and South/Central Americans working in Vegas.





Except for licensed facilities operated by a resort, I have no idea how I would find a person I would be willing to trust my child to, in a strange city. I could give you the names of some people, but you don%26#39;t know if I am trustworthy, or if the axe-murderer whose name I give you is trustworthy. I would recommend that you stick with hotel services and/or licensed people that the hotel is willing to recommend. But if you want, my cousin the aze-murderer is about to be released from prison, and she needs a job. She is good with kids.




'; or if the axe-murderer whose name I give you is trustworthy. ';





LOL - The Axe-Murder Referral society.

No comments:

Post a Comment